Sippin' SoHoRitas with SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka
The summer is coming, and fast! With the temperatures rising and daylight lingering longer and longer each day, you’ll need something cool and refreshing to unwind from the heat. One of the biggest classic summer drinks, the margarita, is quite possibly one of our favorites here at SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka. While we love any kind of margarita - frozen, on the rocks, you name it - the classic mix will always be our favorite. With a mouth-puckering punch of citrus lime and lemon, we added our own special signature taste to the mix to shake things up.
SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka, premier craft vodka in North Carolina, wanted to twist up the original recipe for the classic margarita. Our All-American vodka is crafted to be unique and refreshing, making SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka the best vodka for cocktails. The hint of sweetness at the finish balances with the tart taste of the citrus, creating a divine, tasteful concoction that is sure to draw a crowd at your next summer party. Do we have your mouth watering yet? Check out our special recipe below for your new favorite SOCIAL HOUSE® drink:
- 1 ½ oz of SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka
- 1 ½ oz of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz of freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ oz of Triple Sec
- ½ oz of Jarritos Lime soda
- Salt or Tajin to rim the glass
- Add cubed ice into a shaker.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice into the shaker. Stir with a stirring spoon to mix the two citrus notes together.
- Add in the Social House Vodka, Triple Sec, and Jarritos Lime into the shaker.
- Shake well, ensuring to combine all of the ingredients into a deliciously flavorful mixture.
- Remove the cup, replacing the top with a straining lid.
- Grab your favorite glass! It’s time to make the rim!
- With a lime wedge, wet the rim of the glass.
- Dip the glass in salt, or Tajin seasoning for a bit of spice.
- Strain your SoHoRita into your glass and add fresh ice!
- Drink up, because you’ve just now made your own SoHoRita!
- Repeat as needed ;)
And that’s how simple it is to make your own SoHoRita with SOCIAL HOUSE®’s craft vodka! What would this pair with, you ask? Why, SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka is here to answer your pressing questions! We prefer to snack on tacos while we sip our SoHoRita’s. That’s right. Chicken, chorizo, pork, or steak would pair perfectly with your new favorite drink. Add a squeeze of lime on top of your tacos to really tie in the two.
Not big into tacos? What about loaded nachos? Spice up your tortilla chips with beef, chicken, chorizo or pork - or all of them! - and pile on your favorite toppings. We like our loaded nachos with freshly melted queso, cilantro, jalapeños, banana peppers, pico de gallo, onions, and avocados. Again, adding a spritz of lime juice on top to tie in the flavor from the drink.
Can’t choose between the two? Why not make them both! With SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka, the premium craft vodka in North Carolina, food pairings are endless!
Did You Make this Recipe?
We want to see your creations using your new favorite North Carolina vodka. If you made this recipe, use the #SocialHouseVodka so we can see your creation!SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka wants you to experience the taste of quality craft vodka. Our premium vodka is handmade in small batches to maintain the highest quality of product. We take pride in quality, and we find it to be the number one most important factor of distilling vodka. As the #1 selling craft vodka distilled in North Carolina for the past 3 consecutive years, we hope that we can continue to satisfy our customers and provide a quality drink that you can enjoy no matter the season. We hope that you enjoy your SOCIAL HOUSE® Vodka SoHoRita! Don’t forget to tag us and use the #SocialHouseVodka!